Pre-requisites for Hong Kong citizens:
• Work Permit granted for 6 months by the Hong Kong Immigration Department after satisfying following parameters:
• Higher level educational background: a graduate degree and above would be preferable.
• Relevant experience that is deemed to be in short supply in Hong Kong.
• Reasonable salary level; a guide of US$40000 per annum.
• How beneficial the individual is to Hong Kong’s economy, trade and industry.
• How the expatriate can benefit the locals (e.g. training, impartation of knowledge).
• Receipt of Hong Kong identity cards.
• Legal spouses and children (up to the age of 18) of an employment visa holder will be issued with dependent visas.