Australia (Sydney): Visa and General Information
Pre-requisites for Visa application in Australia which includes 2 methods:
• Employer sponsored workers: For people with recognized skills seeking to work in Australia after being sponsored by an Australian or overseas employer.
• Professionals and other skilled migrants: This program, also known as the General Skilled Migration program, is for people who are not sponsored by an employer and have skills in particular occupations required in Australia.
Stated below are the necessary documents required to qualify for a Visa:
• Over 18 and under 45 years of age, with good command over the English language.
• Recent work experience, recent completed eligible Australian qualification.
• Necessary skills and qualifications for an occupation listed on Australia's Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
• Qualifications and employment history listed on the DIAC’s website.
• Educational, employment and work details of skilled migrants.
• Employer sponsored migration categories as well as by State and Territory governments.